29 July The Hindu VocabularyThe Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams – DipuTony.in
Here is the list of important vocabs of the Hindu editorial. The Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams. It has given important words, Hindi meaning, syno, anto, and an example sentence of each word. Try to memorize these words with trick or comment if you do not find the trick, I will help you.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams.
Wednesday, 29 July 2020
1. INFIRM (ADJECTIVE): (कमजोर): frail
Synonyms: weak, feeble
Example Sentence: My grandfather is old and infirm, and is not allowed to travel.
2. NULLIFY (VERB): (अमान्य ठहराना) : annul
Synonyms: void, invalidate
Example Sentence: The principle does not nullify the teacher decision to punish the students.
3. ASSERTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (आत्म विश्वासी): confident
Synonyms: forceful, self-confident
Example Sentence: The one who is seeking a job should be assertive behavior.
4. AMID (PREPOSITION): (के बीच): in the middle of
Synonyms: among, between
Example Sentence: My father gives me some sweets to distribute amid my friends.
5. INQUISITIVE (ADJECTIVE): (जिज्ञासु): curious
Synonyms: intrigued, interested
Example Sentence: People are inquisitive about the latest Apple’s iPhone.
6. TANGLE (VERB): (उलझाना): confuse
Synonyms: jumble, mix up
Example Sentence: He was tangled about which phone should hin to buy.
7. ECONOMICAL (ADJECTIVE): (किफ़ायती): cost-effective
Synonyms: effective, efficient
Example Sentence: The government has decided to give electricity at economical rate.
8. ABATE (VERB): (न्यून होना): subside
Synonyms: lessen, let up
Example Sentence: The storm had suddenly abated to a huge extent.
9. PREMIUM (NOUN): (वरिष्ठ): superior
Synonyms: premier, high-end
Example Sentence: Premium quality of products has many customers.
10. EXQUISITE (ADJECTIVE): (अति सुंदर): beautiful
Synonyms: lovely, elegant
Example Sentence: This place was filled with exquisite paintings.
It was 29 July The Hindu Vocabulary, Keep Learning – Keep Visiting for More Topics.