28 July The Hindu VocabularyThe Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams – DipuTony.in
Tuesday, 28 July 2020
Here is the list of important vocabs of the Hindu editorial. The Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams. It has given important words, Hindi meaning, syno, anto, and an example sentence of each word. Try to memorize these words with trick or comment if you do not find the trick, I will help you.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams.
1. EXPEDITIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (शीघ्र): speedy
Synonyms: swift, quick
Example Sentence: The Examination was supposed to be expeditious.
2. RATIFY (VERB): (पुष्टि करना): confirm
Synonyms: approve, sanction
Example Sentence: The dead body was ratify by his neighbor.
3. CAPACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (लंबा-चौड़ा): roomy
Synonyms: commodious, spacious
Example Sentence: She was looking for a mobile phone in her capacious handbag.
4. ASSAULT (VERB): (हमला करना): hit
Synonyms: strike, smack
Example Sentence: Bikash Kumar pleaded guilty to assaulting police officers.
5. IDENTICAL (ADJ.): (समान): similar in every detail
Synonyms: aforementioned, aforesaid
Example Sentence: She stole from the identical station at which she had been arrested before.
6. ILLUSION (NOUN): (भ्रांति): appearance
Synonyms: impression, imitation
Example Sentence: The magician shows only illusion before us.
7. PROMPT (VERB): (प्रेरित करना): induce
Synonyms: make, move
Example Sentence: His curiosity prompted him to check his mobile phone.
8. REAP (NOUN): (प्राप्त करना): receive
Synonyms: obtain, get
Example Sentence: The students of government schools is not reaping the benefits.
9. POST (PREPOSITION): (के उपरांत): subsequent to
Example Sentence: .
10. NATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (जन्मजात): innate
Synonyms: inherent, inborn
Example Sentence: My native place is Buaxr(Bihar).
It was 28 July The Hindu Vocabulary, Keep Learning – Keep Visiting for More Topics.