26 July The Hindu VocabularyThe Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams – DipuTony.in
Sunday, 26 July 2020
Here is the list of important vocabs of the Hindu editorial. The Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams. It has given important words, Hindi meaning, syno, anto, and an example sentence of each word. Try to memorize these words with trick or comment if you do not find the trick, I will help you.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams.
1. PERTURBED (ADJECTIVE):(व्याकुल): anxious
Synonyms: worried, concerned
Overthinking can make you pertureb.
2. ENORMOUSLY (ADVERB): (अत्यंत): very
Synonyms: extremely, exceedingly
3. ACCOUNTABILITY (NOUN): (जवाबदेही): responsibility
Synonyms: liability, answerability
Example Sentence: You should be accountability for your carrier.
4. IMMORAL (ADJECTIVE): (अनैतिक): unethical
Synonyms: bad, wrongful
Example Sentence: His work against our society is immoral and illigal.
5. ACCREDIT (VERB): (मान्यता देना): recognize
Synonyms: license, authorize
Example Sentence: Institutions that do not meet the standards won’t be accredit as authorised.
6. FACTION (NOUN): (विरोध): infighting
Synonyms: dissension, dissent
Example Sentence: There is no person who was faction to Kalam.
7. LAMENT (VERB): (विलाप करना): mourning
Synonyms: sorrow, wail
Example Sentence: She was lamenting to the death of his grandmother.
8. PLUNGE (NOUN): (गिरावट): fall
Synonyms: drop, tumble
Example Sentence: The Sensex had a 70% plunge in its regular trade.
9. DIVINE (ADJECTIVE): (मनोरम): lovely
Synonyms: handsome, beautiful
Example Sentence: Sri Sri has the most divine smile.
10. OPTIMISM (NOUN): (आशावाद): hope
Synonyms: confidence, buoyancy
Example Sentence: The talks had been amicable and there were grounds for optimism.
It was 26 July The Hindu Vocabulary, Keep Learning – Keep Visiting for More Topics.