17 July The Hindu VocabularyThe Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams – DipuTony.in
Friday, 17 July 2020
Here is the list of important vocabs of the hindu editorial. The Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams. It has given important words, Hindi meaning, syno, anto, and an example sentence of each word. Try to memorize these words with trick or comment if you do not find the trick, I will help you.
1. FASCINATING (ADJECTIVE): (चित्ताकर्षक): engrossing
Synonyms: captivating, absorbing
Ram is most fascinating person in our group.
2. COUNTER (ADJECTIVE): (विरोध): opposing
Synonyms: opposed, opposite
I have asked many counter questions but he can not give conclusive answer.
3. COMPLICATION (NOUN): (जटिल स्थिति): complexity
Synonyms: difficulty, intricacy
English is not as complicated as we thought.
4.UNPRECEDENTED(ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): unparalleled
Synonyms: unequaled, unmatched
His beliefs are bases on an unprecedented scale.
5. DELUGE (NOUN): (सैलाब करना): barrage
Synonyms: volley, flood
Nowadays we are receiving a deluge of job applications.
6. DILIGENCE (NOUN): (ईमानदारी): conscientiousness
Synonyms: assiduity, rigour
There are many DILIGENCE leaders in this party.
7. ILLUSTRIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (शानदार): eminent
Synonyms: distinguished, acclaimed
The family was illustrious and wealthy.
8. AGGRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (आक्रामक): assertive
Synonyms: forceful, competitive
That dog is very aggressive, can attack on anyone.
9. PROPITIOUS (ADJECTIVE):(अनुकूल): favorable
Synonyms: auspicious, promising
10. TRAGEDY (NOUN): (त्रासदी): disaster
Synonyms: calamity, catastrophe
Example Sentence: A tragedy arrived that killed more than 120 people.
It was 17 July The Hindu Vocabulary, Keep Learning – Keep Visiting for More Topics.