One Liner Current Affairs: 17 July 2020 – DipuTony.in
Here is 16 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
- Recently, the former Australian fast bowler who has been appointed by SportsAdda as its new brand ambassador – Brett Lee
- World Snake Day is celebrated on 16 July
- Delhi government has banned sale and storage of aromatic tobacco and tobacco mixed products in the capital for one year under the Food Safety and Standards Act – one year
- Recently an agreement has been signed for 700 MW ‘Azad Pattan Hydroelectric Project’ in Sudhoti district of ‘Pakistan Occupied Kashmir’ between Pakistan and the country – China
- Former IS officer and the state’s first woman Election Commissioner Neela Satyanarayana died recently – Maharashtra
- Recently the state government has fixed fees in three categories for treatment of corona in private hospitals – Punjab
- According to Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, Indian Railways will become 100% electric powered rail network in the next year – three and a half years
- Recently former Australian footballer who announced his retirement – Mile Jedinak
- The country whose Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh has recently submitted his resignation to the President – Tunisia
- India and the country which has opened a new trade route to facilitate connectivity between the two countries – Bhutan
It was One Liner Current Affairs: 17 July 2020 for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.