Current affairs: 27 July Full Length Current Affairs – DipuTony.in
- The country is currently fighting a war with the Coronavirus and to win this war, the infrastructure of health services is constantly being strengthened.
- In this sequence, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the High Throughput Lab in three different cities for the Kovid-19 investigation on 27 July 2020.
- These labs are in Noida, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
- The Prime Minister has inaugurated the lab through video conferencing.
- More than ten thousand samples can be tested daily in these labs.
- These labs will help increase corona screening capacity in the country so that timely detection and treatment of infection will be possible.
- These labs have been built by the ICMR Indian Council of Medical Research.
ICC launched World Cup Super League
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has officially launched the first ICC Cricket World Cup Super League on 27 July 2020.
- Hosts and world champions England will face Ireland in a three-match ODI series from 30 July 2020 at the Agus Bowl Stadium in Southampton.
- With this, the Cricket World Cup Super League will also begin, which will be in the form of qualifier matches of the World Cup 2023.
- The Super League will begin with a series between world champions England and Ireland. The ODI series between the two countries will be played in Southampton from 30 July.
- The rest of the program will be announced later.
- There will be 13 teams participating in the Super League which includes 12 full members of the ICC and the Netherlands.
- The Netherlands won the World Cricket Super League 2015-17 and made it to the Super League.
India signs $ 400 million currency swap facility to Sri Lanka
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signed the necessary documents here for the currency exchange facility of $ 400 million to Sri Lanka.
- This step will strengthen the foreign exchange reserves of Sri Lanka.
- The Indian High Commission said in a statement that the currency swap arrangement will be available till November 2022.
- Sri Lanka said in April that it had signed a $ 400 million currency swap deal with the Reserve Bank under the framework of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC).
- This will strengthen Sri Lanka’s foreign exchange reserves and ensure financial stability in the country affected by the Corona epidemic.
Haryana Government handed over the hosting of Khelo India Games 2021
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and Union Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju announced on 25 July 2020 that Haryana would host the fourth season of ‘Khelo India Youth Games’ to be held in 2021.
- These games will be held in Panchkula after next year’s Tokyo Olympics.
- Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju said that ‘Khelo India Youth Games’ usually take place in January every year.
- Haryana had secured first position in the ‘Khelo India Youth Games-2018’ and in the previous event held in Guwahati, the state had won 200 medals to finish second.
India-UK reaffirm shared commitment to free trade agreement
- The meeting was attended by Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Hardeep Singh Puri and UK Minister of State for International Trade, Ranil Jayawardhan.
- At the conclusion of this meeting, it was decided that a discussion under the leadership of Union Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal and UK Trade Minister Elizabeth Truss would be held in New Delhi in the coming August to carry this conversation forward.
- India and the UK also pledged to cooperate in the health sector in the wake of the Kovid-19 epidemic.
Indian government’s big decision on China , banned 47 more Chinese apps
- In this way, a total of 106 apps have been banned in India by the Indian government.
- At the same time, it is also reported that the Central Government has prepared a list of 275 Chinese mobile apps, which can be banned in the coming time.
- In addition, many Chinese Internet companies can also be banned.
- The central government has now made a list of 275 such apps, which are accused of breach of privacy.
- At the same time, they have also been described as a threat to national security.
- Gaming Chinese apps are included in this list. PubG is also included in this list, which is part of China’s largest Internet company Tencent.
Central government’s big decision , order issued for permanent commission for women in army
- With this step of the central government, women will now be posted in the top posts of the army.
- According to the order issued by the Ministry of Defense, women officers of the Short Service Commission (SSC) will now get permanent commission in all ten branches of the army.
- On 07 July 2020, the Supreme Court directed the Central Government to implement its February decision on the permanent commission, giving a further time of one month.
- The Supreme Court had said in February that women should also be considered for giving command.
Five Rafale fighter jets left for India from France , know when India will arrive
- With the ongoing tension with Pakistan and China, the departure of these fighter jets to India is considered very important.
- The Indian Embassy in France has also released a picture of these Rafale planes and the pilots of the Indian Air Force on social media before the Rafale planes took off.
- After reaching Ambala airbase, Rafale planes will be equipped with missiles.
- This includes Meteor, Scalp and Hammer missiles. Rafael’s first squadron will be located in Ambala, the second will be in Hashimara, West Bengal.
- So far, 12 fighter pilots of the Air Force have completed their training on the Rafale fighter jet in France.
For regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media. JOIN TELEGRAM For DAILY UPDATES
For One Liner Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post one liner current affairs news so you can revise quickly.