Here is 30 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Airbase on which five Rafale aircraft from France have been landing – Ambala Airbase
• Indian-origin writer whose novel Burnt Sugar has been included for the prestigious award ‘Booker’ – Avni Doshi
• Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has reduced the ban of Pakistani batsman Umar Akmal to 18 months – three years
• Union Cabinet has recently approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and the country on cooperation in the field of traditional medicine and homeopathy – Zimbabwe
• Bangladesh’s young fast bowler Qazi Anik Islam has been banned for as many years by the National Cricket Board for failing a dope test in 2018 – two years
• The bank with which IRCTC has launched RuPay Card – State Bank of India
• Maharashtra government has extended the date of lockdown in the state in view of the spread of corona virus – 31 August
• The Central Government has extended the date of filing of income tax returns for the financial year 2018-19 till 30 September.
• China has launched as many new satellites to study the Earth – three
• Recently Indian cricketer (First Class and IPL) has announced to retire from all formats – Rajat Bhatia
It was 30 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.