Here is 28 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched as many testing laboratories as Kovid-19 test through video conferencing- Three
• Recently IIT researchers have developed a rapid testing device to detect COVID-19 in an hour – IIT Kharagpur
• An institution whose report states that 2.2 million children in South Asia are being deprived of elementary education due to the Corona crisis- UNICEF
• India has recently handed over as many broad gauge locomotive to Bangladesh as –10.
• CRPF Foundation Day is celebrated on –27 July
• The Chhattisgarh government has recently extended the lockdown period in major cities to 6 as of date in view of the increasing cases of Kovid-19.
• According to the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, the government has set a disinvestment target of Rs lakh crore for the financial year 2020-21 – Rs 2.10 lakh crore
• India and the country which has pledged to enhance strategic cooperation in many fields including defense industry and technology sharing on 27 July 2020 – Indonesia
• Government of India has banned as many apps as China by making another digital strike – 47
• Ministry of Earth Sciences launched the mobile app on the occasion of its 14th Foundation Day – Weather
It was 28 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.