Here is 24 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Recently, the bank which has launched a campaign to distribute sanitizers and masks in all the districts of the country – Punjab National Bank
• The country that has passed a resolution asking China to reduce tensions with India – America
• Recently appointed as consultant for BRICS CCI – Sahil Seth
• Recently the country which launched the first Mars probe Tianwen-1 from Wenchang spacecraft launch site- China
• Recently, the scientists of the state whose Kakrapar nuclear power project has received criticality for the first time in the third unit of this plant – Gujarat
• Chairman and Managing Director of National Mineral Development Corporation recently appointed- Sumit Deb
National Broadcasting Day is celebrated on 23 July
• Those who do not follow the lockdown rules applicable to control corona infection in Jharkhand can be imprisoned for up to two years – two years
• Puducherry Government has announced to provide as much financial assistance to the families of the person who died from Corona – one lakh
• The state government which is going to introduce the bill providing 50 percent reservation to women in Panchayati elections- Haryana
It was One Liner Current Affairs: 20 July 2020 for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.