Here is 23 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Central government has extended the instructions issued for IT and BPO companies to work from home till the date – 31 December 2020
• The famous temple which hoisted the flag on the occasion of Adi Mahotsav (July-August) – Meenakshi Temple
• Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), the country in which Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 is to be held- United Arab Emirates
• DRDO has indigenously developed drones for the Indian Army – India
• Odisha government has renamed ‘Billung village’ in Sambalpur district after the popular folk song- Rangbati
• Recently, the country has once again proposed a solution package to Bhutan to resolve the border dispute, pointing to the proposal of land transfer in the year 1996 – China
• The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has increased the suspension of the country’s National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) by as much as six months – six months.
• Famous Bollywood actor Sonu Sood has launched an app to help workers – Overseas Employment App
• America has ordered the country to close its consulate in Houston – China
• Recently the state government has launched an initiative called ‘West to Energy’ – Uttarakhand
It was One Liner Current Affairs: 23 July 2020 for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.