Here is 22 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• The state government which recently included the transgender community under Madhu Babu Pension Scheme- Odisha
• Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched the initiative to provide psychosocial support to students for mental health and well- being.
• The country whose civil aviation authority will conduct research on “aviation routes of Ravana” – Sri Lanka
• Union Minister of Food Processing Industries inaugurated the state in which Zoram Mega Food Park through video conferencing – Mizoram
• Recently the acquisition wing of the Ministry of Defense, Government of India, signed a contract worth as much as Rs. 557 crores with ‘Bharat Earth Movers Ltd.’ for the purchase of 1512 mine plow for T-90 tanks .
• The European Union has recently announced the creation of a billion euro fund to deal with the corona crisis – 750 billion euro
• According to a report by Refugee International, the corona epidemic has snatched the number of people living in the world – 16 million
• Who became the first cricketer to violate the ICC’s salivary ban- Dom Sibley
• Who has recently become the number one all-rounder by beating Jason Holder in the ICC Test rankings – Ben Stokes
• Recently, the state government which has decided to start the ‘Mukhyamantri Ghar-Ghar Ration Scheme’ – Delhi
It was One Liner Current Affairs: 22 July 2020 for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.