Here is 21 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Assam government announced that 108 animals died in the recent floods in the state – Kaziranga National Park
• Jammu and Kashmir administration announced life insurance cover of Rs. 25 lakhs to all elected members of urban local bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions – Rs. 25 lakhs.
• The country that recently suspended its extradition arrangement with Hong Kong – Britain
• Recently the state government has launched a scheme called ‘Samadhan Se Vikas’ for lump sum collection of pending dues of external development fee and Infrastructural Development Charges – Haryana
• The Governor of Madhya Pradesh who died recently at the age of 85- Lalji Tandon
• The International Cricket Council (ICC) has recently decided to postpone the tournament – Men’s T20 World Cup
• The state government which has launched ‘new employment umbrella scheme’ for the all-round development of Scheduled Castes – Uttar Pradesh
• To boost energy efficiency and promote electric mobility, Union Energy Minister RK Singh inaugurated India’s first public EV (electric vehicle) charging plaza in Chelmsford Club in the city – Delhi
It was One Liner Current Affairs: 20 July 2020 for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.