Here is 16 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
- According to a report in the magazine ‘The Lancet’, by the end of the century, India’s population will be reduced to 1.09 billion.
- Recently appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Afghanistan- Rudendra Tandon
- According to the annual study released by the United Nations, globally over 10 lakh people have joined the category of malnourished in the past years – five years
- Recently Lancet has presented a global forecast analysis in terms of fertility, mortality and migration and population scenario for the countries and regions from year 2017 to 2100 – 195
- Election Commissioner Ashok Lavasa has recently been appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Bank – Asian Development Bank
- Recently appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Turkmenistan on behalf of the Government of India- Vidhu P Nair
- NABARD has organized its first 39th Foundation Day – Digital Choupal
- Supreme Court Collegium has recommended that all the additional judges of Punjab and Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Calcutta High Court be made permanent judges – 9
- Union Health Ministry has recently approved the first indigenous vaccine – pneumonia.
- Recently appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Bangladesh- Vikram Duraiswamy
It was 16 July One Liner Current Affairs for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.
For Full-Length Current Affairs Click Here, Here we have post current affairs news digest which will give you depth view of current affairs.