Here is 15 July One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
- The scheme under which the Chhattisgarh government has approved the purchase of cow dung at the rate of Rs 2 per kg from the farmers – Godhan Nyaya Yojana
- Recently an IIT organization has developed an ultra violet sanitizing product called “SHUDH” – IIT Kanpur
- Recently the Supreme Court has retained the rights of the erstwhile royal family of the princely state of Travancore in the administration of the famous temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- In the recent presidential elections, the country whose current President Andrzej Duda has been elected as President for a second consecutive five-year term – Poland
- Ministry of Shipping has approved to release as much as Rs 107 crore for setting up of fire extinguishing facilities in five jetties of Haldi or Dock Complex in Kolkata Port .
- World Youth Skills Day is celebrated on – 15 July
- Google has recently announced to invest as many thousand crores in Jio platforms – 30 thousand crores
- Recently the state government has announced the lockdown from 16 July to 31 July due to the growing Corona crisis – Bihar
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has nominated Dr. Anita Bhatnagar to the Board of Trustees of the National Book Trust for three years – three years
- After BCCI accepted the resignation of Rahul Johri last week, who has been appointed the interim CEO of BCCI- Hemang Amin
It was 15 July One Liner Current Affairs for regular updates and PDF Follow us on Social Media.