14 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs – DipuTony.in
Here is 14 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
- Udyog Mandal FICCI has projected a percentage contraction in India’s annual GDP growth for the year 2020-21 – 4.5 percent
- Indian multinational company Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has become the first Indian company to touch the value of Rs. 12 lakh crore
- Iran has recently pulled out of the Chabahar railway project, giving a big blow – India
- The veteran hockey player who will be honored with the Mohun Bagan ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award recently- Ashok Kumar
- Recently, the Union Minister who participated in the All India Plantation Campaign organized by the Central Armed Police Force – Amit Shah
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Google Sundar Pichai has announced to invest as many thousand crores in the next five-seven years in India – 75000 thousand crores
- According to the latest data released by the government, the retail inflation rate has reached as high as 7.87 percent in June 2020.
- By the time 2030 Indian Railways has announced to make the railways green railways.
- According to data from the Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry, which country remains India’s top trading partner during the financial year 2019-20 – America
- Recently the state government has announced ‘Roko-Toko’ campaign- Madhya Pradesh