13 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs – DipuTony.in
Here is 13 July 2020 One Liner Current Affairs especially for UPSC, PCS, BANK, SSC, RLY, and other comparative examinations.
• Recently, between the India-China border dispute, the Indian Army is going to buy 72 thousand SIG 716 assault rifle from the country – America
• Recently, Australia has suspended its extradition treaty with Hong Kong in response to the ‘National Security Act’ imposed in Hong Kong by the country – China
• Indian Railways transported dry chilies from Guntur to Bangladesh for the first time – Andhra Pradesh
• Recently the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved a loan of up to $ million – $ 50 million to L&T Infrastructure Finance Limited for renewable energy projects in the country.
• World Population Day is celebrated on 11 July
• Recently the company which has invested Rs 730 crore for 0.15 percent stake in Jio Platforms – Qualcomm Ventures
• Russia has become the first country to complete human trials of the global pandemic Kovid-19 vaccine
• The state whose Nadaun police station has been given the status of the best police station of the country and the state – Himachal Pradesh